Key documents for current SCITT teachers
- Entry requirements
- Initial needs analysis
- Training Plan 1a
- Trainee Progress and Review Document
- Calendar of Professional and Subject Knowledge Development sessions
- Lesson evaluation proforma
- Record of subject mentor session
- Record of professional mentor session
- Lesson observation form
- Second School review form
- SCITT recruitment policy
- Safeguarding Policy
Of our students achieved 5 GCSEs at grades 4 or greater, including English and mathematics in 2018.
Of our A2 students pass their courses, with 54% achieving A* to B grades.
Many of our A2 students go on to the most demanding university courses, with 35% going on to Russell Group universities.
St. Joseph’s College is delighted to have maintained its ‘Outstanding’ status at its most recent Ofsted inspection in 2014.