Key documents for current SCITT teachers
- Entry requirements
- Initial needs analysis
- Training Plan 1a
- Trainee Progress and Review Document
- Calendar of Professional and Subject Knowledge Development sessions
- Lesson evaluation proforma
- Record of subject mentor session
- Record of professional mentor session
- Lesson observation form
- Second School review form
- SCITT recruitment policy
- Safeguarding Policy
Of our students achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at grades 4 or greater (secure pass).
Of our students achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at grades 5 or greater (good pass).
Of all grades achieved at GCSE were grade 7 or higher.
Of our students achieved grade 7 or higher in 5 or more GCSE subjects.
Of our A2 students pass their courses, with 51% achieving A* to B grades, and 22% achieving A* or A grades.
St. Joseph’s College is delighted to have maintained its ‘Outstanding’ status at its most recent Ofsted inspection in 2014.