- YEAR 7 ENTRY CRITERIA 24/25
- YEAR 7 ENTRY CRITERIA 23/24
- YEAR 7 ENTRY CRITERIA 22/23
- ACCESS ARRANGEMENTS FOR THOSE WITH SEN
- ENTRANCE TEST FAQS
- SIXTH FORM ENTRY CRITERIA 24/25
- EXAMPLE YEAR 7 ENTRY EXAM QUESTIONS
- IN-YEAR ADMISSION
- SIXTH FORM ENTRY CRITERIA 23/24
Registration for the entrance test is currently closed. For a pupil to be considered for admission into year 7 in September 2024, parents must apply to the school by 8th September 2023 for their child to take the entrance test.
The entrance test will take place on 18th, 19th and 20th September 2023.
Full, detailed admissions criteria for entry into year 7, September 2024.
Best ever GCSE results!
Of our students achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at grades 4 or greater (secure pass).
Of our students achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at grades 5 or greater (good pass).
Of all grades achieved at GCSE were grade 7 or higher.
Of our students achieved grade 7 or higher in 5 or more GCSE subjects.
Of our students were entered for the EBACC
St. Joseph’s College is graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.