- School is open for students from 8am each morning. Students arriving before 8.30am must stay either in the school dining area or the school library.
- Form time starts at 8.40am prompt for all years.
- KS3 finish their school day at 3.10pm (32.5 hours in a typical week)
- KS4 and KS5 finish their school day at 3.15pm (32 hrs 55 mins in a typical week)
- There are a wide range of extracurricular activities both during the school day and also before and after school. Please refer to Beyond the Classroom for further details.
We are proud of our students!
Of our students achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at grades 4 or greater (secure pass).
Of our students achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at grades 5 or greater (good pass).
Of all grades achieved at GCSE were grade 7 or higher.
Of our students achieved grade 7 or higher in 5 or more GCSE subjects.
Of our A2 students pass their courses, with 62% achieving A* to B grades, and 32% achieving A* or A grades.
St. Joseph’s College is delighted to have maintained its ‘Outstanding’ status at its most recent Ofsted inspection in 2014.