UCAS Predicted Grades
- UCAS predicted grades will communicated with students in the autumn term. UCAS predicted grades will be largely based on the summer term exams, but consideration will also be given to sustained evidence of performance in assessments during the course of the year using the professional judgement and experience of teachers that know the students. This sustained evidence will include:
- Assessment data from exams/ tests and assessments carried out throughout the year;
- Classroom performance and engagement with / approach to the subject;
- Any extenuating factors which may have led to a specific case of under-performance”
- More information on UCAS Predicted Grades will be communicated to Year 12 students and their parents / guardians in the summer term
Best ever GCSE results!
Of our students achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at grades 4 or greater (secure pass).
Of our students achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at grades 5 or greater (good pass).
Of all grades achieved at GCSE were grade 7 or higher.
Of our students achieved grade 7 or higher in 5 or more GCSE subjects.
Of our students were entered for the EBACC
St. Joseph’s College is graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.